25 April 2008

Thursday Walking Series

Last night was "Dining Out for Life". This event is organized by the Aliveness Project and restaurants all over the city volunteer to donate a percentage of all sales yesterday to a community center for people living with HIV/AIDS. They also have people out roaming around with donation envelopes and red "I Ate" stickers. Very savvy. So Ceara, Nate, and I were going out to eat at King and I Thai with Doug and Raedean. We decided we should squeeze in a walk before dinner since the rain let up and the sky began to clear as the sun set. Here is a series of photos from our walk around Lake Calhoun with the sun setting and the fog rising. At right, C+N so fast they're blurry!

Nate and Ceara walking into the sunset and a photo from the bridge between Lake Calhoun and Lake of the Isles.














Ceara and the rising mist.

2 comments:

Eats Shoots and Leaves said...

Was Nate power walking? I can totally see him doing something like that just to be funny!

larke said...

nice photos.