19 February 2009

Pick a topic, any topic

No posts since October, huh.  That's awkward.  What to do?

Well, last weekend contained Valentine's Day.  Here's a sandwich and salad ncd made me for lunch.  Sandwich = roll toasted with olive oil, then add turkey, tomato, avocado, pepperjack chez and put back in broiler with top part of roll for toasting/melting. Liked it so much we also ate it for lunch on Sunday and dinner on Monday.

Rewinding a bit further, I finished reading "The Road" at 1 am on 
Groundhog Day.  It was a haunted way to start year 28 so I ate a cookie (I didn't eat it in the bathroom, I just set it on the sink momentarily for safekeeping--the stark cookie/milk/sink contrast seemed appropriate which probably says something about my state of mind), drank some milk, and read "Catch 22" until I shook the haunting enough to go to sleep.  

More soon...
...No, really...soon.

3 comments:

Andi said...

Yeah, there's a blog! It's the illusive sink cookie.

Can I just tell you how much I am drooling right now. It's not the cookie, it's the (bread)sandwich. Um.........tasty!

Happy Year 28!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you are back! AND ... Ryan and I just finished reading "The Road"! I was hungry the whole time. AND ... it is being made into a movie with Viggo Mortenson (sp?) THIS YEAR!

Anonymous said...

Will Nate please make me that salad and sandwich?