I'm also loving life. Just got our internet up last weekend and it has been running...sometimes. Still, it is veeery good to be connected to the series of tubes again. I love student teaching. I love it. While you are waiting for future posts, I am putting this out there. It's hobo cat. I saw hobo cat approaching while I was standing on the bridge across the greenway. I ran to the other side and captured this image. All hail hobocat.
19 September 2008
I'm alive!
I'm also loving life. Just got our internet up last weekend and it has been running...sometimes. Still, it is veeery good to be connected to the series of tubes again. I love student teaching. I love it. While you are waiting for future posts, I am putting this out there. It's hobo cat. I saw hobo cat approaching while I was standing on the bridge across the greenway. I ran to the other side and captured this image. All hail hobocat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
ARrrrgh...happy belated talk like a pirate day! So glad to be seein' yer hobo kitty, yeargh!
Yeah--no one told me it was TLAPD until, like 11pm yesterday! So sad. Thanks for belated pirate wishes.
Post a Comment