This will be a short post. Just wanted to let you know about this link for {36 Soups} that take right around a half hour (that 'soups' thing back there is linked to the page...dunno why it's not showing up). That's right up my alley--plus many of the ingredients appear to be frozen or come in cans so I also appreciate that.
Last night Doug and Rae had us over for ham dinner (delish--complete with twice-baked potatoes & asparagus)...and Dance Dance Revolution...so much DDR that Trisha commented, as she left her place by the fire and departed the premises, "It smells like a locker room in here!" The scene she was surveying as she delivered this judgment included her shirtless fiancee, adam, and nate stripped down to his long underwear (also sans shirt). The evening ended with nate and rae and me dance dancing and singing along to "I Saw The Sign".
20 February 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Which sign did you see? It's good to be able to keep canned and frozen veggies around for a soup. They never rot. And geez, you must have been up late? You called us right before you got there and it must have been 9:30 CST!
Hi chickety,
I'm getting a bit weary of soup (thanks for the recipes, tho) ... how about a salad blog next?
My younger sisters (you know who) subjected me to the torture that is Ace of Base. Thanks for bringing up that memory. I only wish I'd had an older sister to torment with Debbie Gibson and Tiffany.
Post a Comment